Concerning the Bible
- In the Bible as the Divinely inspired and inerrant Word of God, the revelation of His mind and will to man, our infallible, all-sufficient guide for salvation and for the Christian life. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- In one God, the Creator of all, eternally existing in three Persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Concerning Jesus Christ
- In the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He is true God and true man begotten of the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, and that He was perfect and sinless humanity. (John 1:1; Philippians 2:6; Matthew 1:23-25; 1 John 3:5)
- That man's nature, because of his fall in the Garden of Eden, is sinful & separated from God as a result. Apart from salvation, man cannot save himself from eternal punishment by his own works. (Genesis 3; Romans 3:23; Ephesians 2:8-9)
- In the immediate and eternal salvation of every person who truly believes on Christ and by faith rests on His finished work as the only righteous ground on which a Holy God can forgive sins.
- That all who by faith receive the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior are born again of the Holy Spirit, indwelt by Him and by Him baptized into the body of Christ, the Church, of which He is the ascended Head.